Zoa Packs

Item Price
$150
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jmags080307

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2015
Messages
861
Reaction score
411
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey everyone, I have a couple zoa packs for sale. All frags are currently healed, ready to ship and all pictures are wysiwyg. Any question please send me a PM.

I accept PayPal for payment. After purchase we can set a ship out date that works for both of us and safe for the arrival of the corals. I will monitor the weather to make sure there's no inclement weather (my location, your location and the hubs the shipment will go through).

Shipping is next day air by 12:00 pm to most places. I ship in an insulated cooler (Uline or Polar Tech) and I use 8 ounce containers to hold the frags (similar to Zen Reef ones). Depending on the temps, I will use heat packs or cold packs if necessary. I also offer local pickup and I'm located in Rockaway, NJ.

Below is the shipping cup I use to hold the frags.

cup.jpg

Pack 1 - $150 shipped - includes (top to bottom, left to right)- LC antimatters, ice hornets, yetis, mystiques, twizzlers, blondies, super saiyans and blueberry fields

pack1.jpg

Pack 2 - $150 shipped - includes (top to bottom, left to right) bella donnas, yetis, ice hornets, daisy dukes, LA lakers, blondies, KH sunburset and LC antimatters
pack2.jpg

Pack 3 - $150 shipped - includes (top to bottom, left to right) bella donnas, yetis, red hornets, blondies, mystiques, super saiyan, pink zippers and ice hornets
pack3.jpg

Thanks - any questions PM me . Jay
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new