Zoa Frag Packs

Chris Wooten

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2016
Messages
40
Reaction score
42
Location
Mechanicsville, VA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a few zoa frag packs I am looking to sell. I also have 100+ other types of zoas that could be added to any order. Local pickup in Mechanicsville VA. If interested please send me a PM.

Pack #1: $300 shipped
Hallucination: 1p
Tree house of horror: 4p
WWC Blood Suckers: 3p
Gold Mauls: 3p
Acid Reflux: 3p
ASD Atmosphere: 3p

IMG_2150.jpg


Pack #2: $350 shipped
Hallucinations: 2p
CB Krak God: 1p
Fairy Fart: 2p
ASD Atmosphere: 9p
IMG_2136.jpg
IMG_2141.jpg



Pack #3: 225 shipped
Belladonna: 20+ polyps
Acid Reflux: 2p
Blue Lagoon: 2p
VDM: 2p
Queen Strats: 3p
Red Hornet: 5p
GB Buttkissers: 2p
IMG_2147.jpg
 
Buy with confidence , having purchased from Chris multiple times in the past. His corals are always top notch. GLWS
 
Any chance you have anything (doesn't have to be the high end stuff) for less then 150 shipped? Doesn't have to be multiple polyps either. Ohio 44132
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new