• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 Maxspect Gyre XF230 & Controller

ReefJCB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 New XF230 Gyre Pumps with Controller. 2300 GPH per pump. Purchased from BRS, have literally been in my tank for 2 days. Absolutely nothing wrong with them, just received another set of pumps as a gift.

I paid $428.00, asking for $375 and I will ship for free.

From BRS Website:
Compatible with aquariums up to 1/2"

Max Flow 2300 GPH

The new family of Gyre pumps now come with an advanced controller that unleashes a whole new world of options. With the ability to connect up to multiple pumps for a sync or anti-sync relationship, customizable flow cycles, and much more! The Gyres crossflow technology allows for an evenly distributed flow that helps remove dead spots in the tank.

With the unique flow patterns of the Gyre pumps, you do not have to worry nearly as much about positioning and aquascaping design. The Gyres crossflow technology allows for a gentle, evenly distributed flow that considerably helps removes dead spots in the tank making them perfect for frag tanks, and shallow lagoon-style aquariums.

Recommended for aquariums up to 100+ gallons
  • Controls up to 2 individual Gyre pumps
  • Super-Silent magnetic mounting
  • Longer, more durable cable
  • 5 Different modes of flow
  • Customizable flow cycles
  • 6 Adjustable flow variables
  • Linear flow
  • Single rotor End Cap included
What's Included

2x XF230 Gyre pump
2x Magnetic mount
1x Advanced Controller
1x Controller mount
1x Power supply
2x Set of spare rotors
2x Set of directional cages
2x Set of snail screens
2x End Cap

jinbing0905

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 New XF230 Gyre Pumps with Controller. 2300 GPH per pump. Purchased from BRS, have literally been in my tank for 2 days. Absolutely nothing wrong with them, just received another set of pumps as a gift.

I paid $428.00, asking for $375 and I will ship for free.

From BRS Website:
Compatible with aquariums up to 1/2"

Max Flow 2300 GPH

The new family of Gyre pumps now come with an advanced controller that unleashes a whole new world of options. With the ability to connect up to multiple pumps for a sync or anti-sync relationship, customizable flow cycles, and much more! The Gyres crossflow technology allows for an evenly distributed flow that helps remove dead spots in the tank.

With the unique flow patterns of the Gyre pumps, you do not have to worry nearly as much about positioning and aquascaping design. The Gyres crossflow technology allows for a gentle, evenly distributed flow that considerably helps removes dead spots in the tank making them perfect for frag tanks, and shallow lagoon-style aquariums.

Recommended for aquariums up to 100+ gallons
  • Controls up to 2 individual Gyre pumps
  • Super-Silent magnetic mounting
  • Longer, more durable cable
  • 5 Different modes of flow
  • Customizable flow cycles
  • 6 Adjustable flow variables
  • Linear flow
  • Single rotor End Cap included
What's Included

2x XF230 Gyre pump
2x Magnetic mount
1x Advanced Controller
1x Controller mount
1x Power supply
2x Set of spare rotors
2x Set of directional cages
2x Set of snail screens
2x End Cap
I will like to buy it too

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back