• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 mp40 for sale separate 375$ 700 for pair

Item Price
375-700
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Cpc83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
0   1   1
I have 2 mp40 pumps I'm selling less then a month run will be reset. No issues with them tank crashed and at this point I feel like I don't have time for anything more then my nano. 375$ for one 700 for pair will ship to lower 48.

OP
OP
C

Cpc83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
0   1   1
Sorry to whoever was seeking info these were sold and have been shipped out. I had a couple people reaching out at same time.

DanyL

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This guy dragged me for a week and I literally been waiting to get an invoice from him.

So considering that we actually agreed to the deal, pulling out at the last minute without even telling me is not cool at all.

OP
OP
C

Cpc83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
0   1   1
This guy dragged me for a week and I literally been waiting to get an invoice from him.

So considering that we actually agreed to the deal, pulling out at the last minute without even telling me is not cool at all.
I dragged you? So I didn't send pictures as fast as you wanted them for you to save almost 300$ on buying. You were worried about a 7$ dollar spacer. I sent you receipt of buying these almost immediately after you asked questions. Three people were asking I had a local person interested and another person that wasn't nowhere near demanding and realized life happens and sent funds and recieved a tracking number for there delivery on Tuesday. Sending me a dm calling me a *jerk* after you have sent a few messages about me not jumping up and sending pictures solidifies my choice on selling to another person.

Last edited by a moderator:

DanyL

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nah dude.
You’re trying to play it off like I was worried about a 7$ spacer when I actually said “hey I see they sell those for cheap so let’s proceed”.

And you did drag me off for 5 days and I even said that I’m short in time so if you don’t think you can provide pics in a timely matter I’ll have to pass - but you did send me them shortly after and we went on.

I literally been waiting for you a whole day to send me an invoice - you had all my details on your lap, why didn’t you bill me then?? Or at the very least inform me?
Because you’ve seen the message, I know this because you literally replied to it.

So what’s the deal?
Am I not allowed to be ticked off about the way you handled it? I sure am.

OP
OP
C

Cpc83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
0   1   1
Nah dude.
You’re trying to play it off like I was worried about a 7$ spacer when I actually said “hey I see they sell those for cheap so let’s proceed”.

And you did drag me off for 5 days and I even said that I’m short in time so if you don’t think you can provide pics in a timely matter I’ll have to pass - but you did send me them shortly after and we went on.

I literally been waiting for you a whole day to send me an invoice - you had all my details on your lap, why didn’t you bill me then?? Or at the very least inform me?
Because you’ve seen the message, I know this because you literally replied to it.

So what’s the deal?
Am I not allowed to be ticked off about the way you handled it? I sure am.
Scroll down you will see many other mp40 pumps for sale.

DanyL

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One problem - I may not have enough time now to actually get them shipped before my parents get back from their visit in the US.
Which is why I told you I was short in time.

Thanks anyway..

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back