• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

EcoTech MP40 QD

Item Price
360.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

niucs04

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2018
Messages
90
Reaction score
45
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I’ve had these pumps for several years from a tank I was going to set up. They were installed into a new dry aquarium, but it never saw water. We ended up moving and sold the tank, I was keeping them for my next set up and it just never happened.

I have 4 available, price is for 1 pump!

It was a large tank so I added an extensions between the pump and controller. I will leave those for the buyer if desired; otherwise, I will take them off.

Message me with any questions. Thanks!



IMG_0833.jpeg

IMG_0834.jpeg

IMG_0836.jpeg

IMG_0840.jpeg

IMG_0841.jpeg

IMG_0838.jpeg
 
Updated Price
 
weirdly i must be going blind but I cannot see the price?
 
weirdly i must be going blind but I cannot see the price?
No worries, they actually put it in a small box above my initial post (I should really mention it inside the post as well.). It's listed for $360. Thank you!
 
All have SOLD, thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new