• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 radion xr30 Gen4 pros

Item Price
550
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Nick063

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Messages
121
Reaction score
30
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling 2 Gen 4 xr30 radion pros that I received when I upgraded my tank. I have Gen 5s already. Comes with 2 diffusors and one rms mount. $550 shipped

80224C8F-9AB7-4F79-A205-E2D93E7897D7.jpeg EFD3B8BB-32AD-4A6B-B565-8520152B0DFA.jpeg 19D0586F-EE5E-42F5-B9AC-6AF68363357D.jpeg E5F8938F-ED47-4277-98DA-DEE2161F60DA.jpeg 1F14DABF-AAC8-4EFB-A0AE-27B59041E21F.jpeg
 
are they available?
 
They are sold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new