• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

(2) Vortech MP40wES

Newbiereefer24

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2010
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have (2) MP40wEs that i'm selling to get some tools I need. Looking for $325 each shipped, or $600 shipped for both(FIRM). Wetsides are a few weeks old, been running at lowest setting on my 40g breeder. One mp40 has a little bearing noise at full ramp. i'll include the two brand new replacement bearings I bought to replace both. I'll also include a few old wetsides for parts. Pics to follow shortly
 
You just need to align them properly. If you are ditching them because they are "loud".

You just need to take your time and align them nicely and they shouldnt be too loud unless you are running them like mine. Which are at 100%. And at 100% all I get is a bit of a hum. But that should be expected since the motor is on the outside.
 
I'm getting a welder so i'm getting rid of them. I was going to use them on my 240 build but i'm going a different route. You are right though, it's only at 100% that you can hear it.
 
can you post some pics, along with the manufacture date on the back of the controller?

Thanks.
 
Pending Locally. I'll post up some pics with the info if it falls through.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new