2 x Ecotech MP60QD with extra wetside and controller mount

Item Price
$600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2018
Messages
4,218
Reaction score
10,592
Location
Charlotte, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have for sale two Ecotech MP60QD with extra wetside and controller mount. Bought new and used for one year. Runs like new.

$600 each.

20240901_194457.jpg
20240901_194224.jpg
20240901_194244.jpg
20240901_194235.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new