2 Year old 55 Gallon Reef

sanchezkk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2012
Messages
158
Reaction score
2
Location
Columbus, IN USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been in the hobby for 2 years coming this Feb 2014. I presently keep Softies and SPs'. I am still learning and I am quite excited about my hobby.
 
2013-12-29 23.31.28.jpg
2013-12-02 03.53.17.jpg
2013-11-15 22.34.23.jpg


Sorry for the late reply.... This was back in Nov.....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new