• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

$20 bucks for 40lbs of live rock!

Erick Armanii

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have about 40lbs of live rock. (I didn’t weigh it but it’s definitely about 40lbs maybe more!)

The rock is from a tank tear down that’s been cycling in a brute container with a powerhead and heater in my garage for almost 5 months. I ghost feed a small amount of pellets every other day. Some pieces I’ve had for 4-5 years!

local pick up in the Danbury Ct area.
Bring a couple buckets or for another couple bucks I can throw in the container (I just don’t have the lid)

text if interested!
203.... 4 17.4 66 1 (I heard it’s best to separate your number like this to avoid scammers and solicitation)

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 61 40.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 43 28.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back