20 gallon long build

Newbs91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I am new to the forum and would like to share my 20 long build. The build doesn't consist of anything amazing. It just a normal budget build. I started getting all my equipment in the beginning of July, and just put water in it yesterday. This a picture of my tank as soon as I got it, with 20 lbs of dry rock in it. Just messing around.
image.jpg

I ordered two Hydor 425's for my tank off of amazon. Packaging from shipping, I guess got hit hard.
image.jpg

I bought this HOB filter at my LFS. I know some of you are thinking, what a waste of money. I wanted some type of filtration other than a sump. It is a Marineland 380 bio-wheel. Took out all filters and cartridges, and put 5 lbs of rock rubble in it. Picked it up on sale for $32
image.jpg

As I was getting closer I was thinking of a good idea for all my plugs. I found one these on/off switch racks for dj equipment. It has 8 plug-ins and also has a 15 amp breaker with a reset button. Picked it up for $17 on amazon with shipping, what a steal. Would highly recommend.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 169

DSP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! I need to get one of those controllers as well there awesome to have,can't wait to see more of this build

Back