20 gallon long mixed reef

MaterTheClown

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
33
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! This is my new 20 gallon aquarium. I have a 30 gal hob filter, protein skimmer, and a future hob refugium. I plan on doing a mixed reef with hammers, torches, hard corals, leathers, palys/zoas and rock anemones! The tank is about 1 1/2 months old with a clownfish and cardinalfish.

09F99729-A549-477B-A817-DC3BE405E0BD.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to the party, it's a great place to be! There's a ton of great information and people here! Be sure to start a build thread!!

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF
I will definitely have to update! This is the first pic of the aquarium and there have been a lot of changes since then!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new