• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

20+ head Blasto colony SOLD

Doglips56

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2020
Messages
650
Reaction score
571
Location
Dacula
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to serious illness I am breaking down my tank. I have a gorgeous and healthy Blasto colony for sale.
$300 OBO and I will ship overnight, cost of shipping depends on your choice of carrier (USPS or UPS) and your zip. I will only charge actual cost but it is on a fairly large rock.
I’m using my phone camera - all these pics are of the same coral on different days.
F5787867-9D75-4B41-8A66-4C9ABD220D8E.jpeg
0D511E14-A536-4675-9341-35FA8765433B.jpeg
F147DF57-6658-420D-9145-05FB6E0E936D.jpeg
9A1603D2-3C14-4839-A475-CA3177E9B6B1.jpeg
 
Due to serious illness I am breaking down my tank. I have a gorgeous and healthy Blasto colony for sale.
$300 OBO and I will ship overnight, cost of shipping depends on your choice of carrier (USPS or UPS) and your zip. I will only charge actual cost but it is on a fairly large rock.
I’m using my phone camera - all these pics are of the same coral on different days.
F5787867-9D75-4B41-8A66-4C9ABD220D8E.jpeg
0D511E14-A536-4675-9341-35FA8765433B.jpeg
F147DF57-6658-420D-9145-05FB6E0E936D.jpeg
9A1603D2-3C14-4839-A475-CA3177E9B6B1.jpeg
Hope you get well soon. Love the colony!
 
If you have any zoa colonies let me know, I will buy them
 
What's at the bottom of the 3rd and 4th picture? Some funky ricordia or rock nem?
 
I'll buy all the zoas, just use a chisel to take the chunk out of the rock
 
What's at the bottom of the 3rd and 4th picture? Some funky ricordia or rock nem?
I don’t know what you are referring to. Third picture I think you’re seeing a cave. It looks a little green in the pic but is a cave. Orange thing on left is a ricordia. On the 4th picture blurred sand on bottom, Gatorade zoas on right and green hairy mushrooms on left
 
I don’t know what you are referring to. Third picture I think you’re seeing a cave. It looks a little green in the pic but is a cave. Orange thing on left is a ricordia. On the 4th picture blurred sand on bottom, Gatorade zoas on right and green hairy mushrooms on left

It's the ricordia. Nice piece.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new