Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone pm me some advice about moving, I have no idea if I should or shouldn’t. My mom is like loosing her crap about it and it’s stressing me out and I’m wondering if I should just ditch indiana and want move to Florida so I can make my grandma happy and make the decision one sided. She is in the middle but if me and my Gma wanted to stay in FLA mabye it would reassure her it would be the best thing to do. I mean, I haven’t had any IRL friends in over a year now
Unfortunately homie, that's a family matter. Once your mom decides, if she decides it's best to move, there are plenty of tank move threads that can help guide.

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t decide if I should decide to move, she’s basically either going to go insane about it if I wanna stay here but if I wanted to move it would be 1 sided

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The best thing is I could get SBLR locally no shipping no scrubbing with gulf water

depending on where you end up, you could possibly go pick out the pieces yourself. I don’t recall which vendor allows this but I know at least one of them does.

Brady4000

I just wanted a Mantis Shrimp.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey look what I achieved today! But since this thread it’s not that impressive......

D735F2C4-6E58-45FC-A786-6A7E3EF07E7F.jpeg

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know if I’m ready to throw my future out though, I already have classes for high school sorted out and most likely I can get a job at my lfs when I’m older

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

unless things have changed, yup. I assume you’d need to schedule the visit what with COVID restrictions. But other than that. Yeah.

I don’t recall which live rock thread where this was mentioned but I’m sure a quick search would yield good results.

also, I’m new, but I’ve had two years to research so feel free to PM me if you end up with surprise questions. Also when you do get that tank build going. I’m still building mine but I’ve learned a heck of a lot since I first joined here. If I don’t know the answer I can either point you to someone who does or find a good resource for ya

DazAquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone here live like in land o lakes st Pete Tampa area and can tell me if it’s a good place?
At Pete and Tampa are across the water from each other but it depends on which part. South St Pete is a scary place. South Tampa is rich people land. Some parts of Tampa you don’t want to get caught in.

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
South St Pete is hell, one time I was there, someone at the Walmart was beating their child but I’m gonna be near like land o lakes so far north

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 78.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.3%
Back