OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I finished the saltwater aquarium playlist i learned that knowing ur water can be good b/c sometimes things aren’t that obvious and I learned basic Params except for magnesium. He never said magnesium at all

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I removed that phyton the ammonia alert and the acintic bulbs so I will just have the basic sun blaster light and I saved 52$

Yeet.Reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need to SLOW DOWN. you’re thinking too far ahead. Get the basics DONE FIRST. Rodi unit is really helpful. Next consider tank, filter, light, and flow. Fill it with rock you your choice and then cycle. I would recommend watching inappropriate reefers budget nano. There’s no right or wrongs in this hobby and I know there’s a lot of promotional stuff, but sometimes that’s not bad. Do yourself a favor and like I said SLOW DOWN. Buy the basic stuff first, you don’t need to buy everything all at once on Amazon, and sometimes the retailers are cheaper than Amazon as well.

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need to SLOW DOWN. you’re thinking too far ahead. Get the basics DONE FIRST. Rodi unit is really helpful. Next consider tank, filter, light, and flow. Fill it with rock you your choice and then cycle. I would recommend watching inappropriate reefers budget nano. There’s no right or wrongs in this hobby and I know there’s a lot of promotional stuff, but sometimes that’s not bad. Do yourself a favor and like I said SLOW DOWN. Buy the basic stuff first, you don’t need to buy everything all at once on Amazon, and sometimes the retailers are cheaper than Amazon as well.
I am going to buy the proprietory stuff 1st. I’m just price checking with Amazon for an estimate

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far I have 160g of reef salt, a maxi jet 550 a sun blaster t5ho 2 bulb 24” strip a 100w heater 20 lb Fiji pink a salifert nitrate kit a rodi filter and a refractometer

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back