OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like the idea of. Having a well researched collection of nano oddballs then 1-2 mid dweller endearing fish thst I see all the time

Brit’s Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Why do we use electronics in reef tanks then? are they secretly using wireless energy transmission that the government covered up becsuse it was too powerful?
I can’t glue a stud to the ceiling. Can I like stab it with hooks? To do it? I could always just ask my tech ed teacher for some extra wood for a light bar though
Noah... what happens to metal when it comes in contact with water for a long period of time? It rusts. What happens to metals when it comes in contact with saltwater? It rusts 10x faster and accumulates salt creep. Our aquarium products are all sealed so that water never touches the metal. Surely you know that.
Onto the stud topic - studs are what holds your house up. You’d need to use a stud finder and drill your brackets for hanging your light into that stud. If you don’t, you will rip a nice hole in the drywall of your ceiling and your light will fall into your tank, nuking everything.

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noah... what happens to metal when it comes in contact with water for a long period of time? It rusts. What happens to metals when it comes in contact with saltwater? It rusts 10x faster and accumulates salt creep. Our aquarium products are all sealed so that water never touches the metal. Surely you know that.
Onto the stud topic - studs are what holds your house up. You’d need to use a stud finder and drill your brackets for hanging your light into that stud. If you don’t, you will rip a nice hole in the drywall of your ceiling and your light will fall into your tank, nuking everything.
Oh ok. Too much work I will just make a ez light rig for my tank

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I put a bucket full in my neighborhood pond (they said it’s ok) hopefully it grows and then I can have unlimited of it and it will help feed the fish

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m going to try lawn mowing and window washing too. I might even try tank maintenance, even though I don’t do it a lot I am pretty good at it. I only flood my room every other time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 18 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 66 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.0%
Back