20 long questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@NoahLikesFish
It’s been nice to read through this and see you learning to slow down and take it easy. Nothing here goes fast or simple. Continue down this out and you will see great success.
Have you tried putting together an image of what you want on PowerPoint. You can play around with images of various rocks and corals to see how your potential vision would work.
I do that with all my tanks and it helps to show where I may be going wrong or what will work. It also helps to visualize how densely stocked a tank is.
On paper 5 four inch fish isn’t a lot until you see them all packed in a tank.
 
At the point I am at now, it’s a sprint because I want to be able to actually start the thing but when I have it all cycled and the starter fish and coral it’s gonna slow down
 
At the point I am at now, it’s a sprint because I want to be able to actually start the thing but when I have it all cycled and the starter fish and coral it’s gonna slow down
That’s rushing... don’t rush.

I almost rushed my tank, by not getting an RO/DI system. I’m so glad I have it now, because I now it’s better for my fish and that I will be able to grow corals, without the Rick of dissolved metals.

Please tell me you’re going to cycle with bottled bacteria/live rock? Using a “starter fish” is cruel and inhumane.
 
Bumping this because nobody is talking
Animation 2D GIF by Carlos Santonja


Does anyone know where the cheapest place to get marcosrocks is?
Have you checked your LFS? Usually getting live rocks online, is very expensive.
 
fake coralline pink reef cement really. it looks good.
 
That’s rushing... don’t rush.

I almost rushed my tank, by not getting an RO/DI system. I’m so glad I have it now, because I now it’s better for my fish and that I will be able to grow corals, without the Rick of dissolved metals.

Please tell me you’re going to cycle with bottled bacteria/live rock? Using a “starter fish” is cruel and inhumane.
I’m gonna use biospira and seeded rock. I might get a starter crab or snail to have something to watch so I don’t get bored and impulse buy a fish becsuse it’s on sale
 
I’m gonna use biospira and seeded rock. I might get a starter crab or snail to have something to watch so I don’t get bored and impulse buy a fish becsuse it’s on sale
Don’t get anything until the tank is cycled, especially not an invertebrate.
 
I found some for 13.49, I’m not going to use a ton of it so I don’t want a whole 40$ bucket
 
the problem with rickrolling nowadays is the ads at the start ruins it. back in 04 you could just bam
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new