20 long questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats not the correct takeaway from his post lol
I just want to see his tanks, I agree with him that age dosent matter for fishkeeping and If I listen to everything y’all say I will have a good tank
 
Imagine if this tank was scaped with a bit of more lr on the right and fully grown in with corals
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 85
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 76
  • F190D5DE-24B8-416B-8925-ED2716CD20BB.jpeg
    F190D5DE-24B8-416B-8925-ED2716CD20BB.jpeg
    225.9 KB · Views: 73
Filtration in my aio. GFO reactor, refuge, intank witt filter floss chemipure carbon and more filter floss :)
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 49
  • FC374B22-5CBE-4D7B-81C3-0376457FD731.jpeg
    FC374B22-5CBE-4D7B-81C3-0376457FD731.jpeg
    192.1 KB · Views: 87
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new