20 long questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, if it’s legal, can I get wild mangrove seeds because idk where to source them that isn’t ridiculously expensive
I'm dying to do a mangrove tank. Haven't had the time to go buy a tank for em tho :)
 
I didn’t really like how he put the psudomugil inside because he had coral that could eat them and a powerhead that could chop them up
 
Mangroves grow really slow but ok to use. The biggest issue is most fish jump and creating a lid is difficult .
 
I saw some egg crate but thin and easy to cut someone used in a refugium hob mod. Mabye it could work because of its easy ness to cut
 
Would seran wrap with vent holes work? I don’t see why tightly stretched seran wrap perforated with holes would be bad
 
Would seran wrap with vent holes work? I don’t see why tightly stretched seran wrap perforated with holes would be bad
Yah no.

once you have to remove it once you would need a new piece every time. Hot mess
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new