20 long questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
2’ long and tall
But it's so tiny, it'll be fine
IMG_20200211_121908.jpg
 
mabye I could do a colony of clingfish?
Nope unless that is the only type of fish in the tank only 4-5 fish max.
I’d assume if you added enough phyto and had some diatoms u could keep the fry alive in the same tank as the parents
No again, breeding saltwater is just that much harder than freshwater, fry are way smaller than you think and get killed by everything in the tank way too easily.
I want my tank to have lots of little fish. Ik tabermav had 3 fish in a 5G, if I did fish of similar size would that logic say I could do 9 fish in a. 20 long?
please stop going backwards, you obviously know it is 4 fish 5 max that should go into the 20L by now.
 
if you want to do a species only tank of clingfish than idk because i have never owned them but they are lazy so its hard to say how many, but you will get bored by a species only tank very fast so i advise against it
 
Hey, does anyone know if they make a stock 220 or bigger that's a tall tank?? ;) :p:cool:
 
i dont use it but a lot use reef frenzy i think lol
I had reef frenzy but my freezer decided to quit on me so yeah I threw it away smelled kinda weirder then normal
 
The blend I got from Marine depot is squid,mysis,brine and algae
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new