Status
Not open for further replies.

fishlover1478

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking I See You GIF by Shark Week

he isn't responding within minutes, what happened?!?!?

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have come up with a new rule to this thread, if you have come here to spam or take this thread as a joke, get off of my thread. I want this to be advice not people comparing my thread to dogecoin, a little bit of thst is funny but if it’s done too much it is just annoying and ruins the point of the thread

NashobaTek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have come up with a new rule to this thread, if you have come here to spam or take this thread as a joke, get off of my thread. I want this to be advice not people comparing my thread to dogecoin, a little bit of thst is funny but if it’s done too much it is just annoying and ruins the point of the thread
First of all you can't tell people to stay off the thread, and second.... There hasn't been a point to this thread in 80 pages.
We're here to help you but you keep going back to the same things

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, I think I’m starting to become aware of myself. I don’t think I really know what to do and it’s been really hard to pick a viable option with all the equipment and I am keeping second guessing myself. Can anyone give me a list of equipment with ro that would cost less than 250$? I think I need to take a step back and just let other people teach me. I think also I will get the tests and a good light becsuse I don’t want to spend money then 2 months later want to upgrade then have no money, set me up for success guys!

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First of all you can't tell people to stay off the thread, and second.... There hasn't been a point to this thread in 80 pages.
We're here to help you but you keep going back to the same things
Why don’t we make a new thread? This one is turning into spam and I keep asking the same question over and over agian

NashobaTek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, I think I’m starting to become aware of myself. I don’t think I really know what to do and it’s been really hard to pick a viable option with all the equipment and I am keeping second guessing myself. Can anyone give me a list of equipment with ro that would cost less than 250$? I think I need to take a step back and just let other people teach me. I think also I will get the tests and a good light becsuse I don’t want to spend money then 2 months later want to upgrade then have no money, set me up for success guys!
You need to do your own research and then ask questions. No one is going to do it all for you.

Ricksreeefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sry but again not how it works buddy

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think i already did this but, Orphek or3 reef day plus, then search and find an ok wavemaker and the rest of the stuff on amazon order looks fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 50 52.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.3%
Back