20 long questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit jealous, Noone cares about my 20G long like this.
 

Attachments

  • b00180324f33a5158e0539fca49ae319_w200.gif
    b00180324f33a5158e0539fca49ae319_w200.gif
    243.9 KB · Views: 36
I tried reporting some random person (I think it’s a alt) who tried to pm me but the moderators did nothing
 
Dude, why are you being so rude. I’m just 14, if you wanna make fun of someone, make fun of someone your own age. You are a marine right? From what my uncle said, marines are the 1st to defend the weak. Not just be jerks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new