20 Normal Questions

You could try reducing PO4 with phosguard. I never tried that but I heard it works well, especially for larger aquariums.
I went through 2 jars of phosguard, when I stopped it went back up. I do feed flake and raw shrimp.
 
Over 10!!!!

Don't shoot me
Hunting GIF by memecandy
 
API. I know it sucks, working on getting selfiert
Same here. My priorities are getting better nitrate and phosphate tests, cuz API tells me I have zero nitrates but over 2 ppm phosphates, and I like to think I'm doing a slightly better job than that.....
 
API. I know it sucks, working on getting selfiert
I would wait till salifert comes in before doing anything. Once you get that result, then we can come up with a plan. Tons of ways to do it, so becomes a matter of cost and preference. Once it is where you want it, then it becomes how to maintain the number you want.
 
Phosphates are one thing I can never control in my tanks either, both fresh and salt...
We can come up with something. I have 9 large fish in a 180 and keep mine at my numbers with no issues. 10-15 no3 and .08-.1 po4
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new