200 Pop up WYSWYG Coral Auctions are now live!!!!!!! no limit no reserve bids starting at $1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
4 days....?
Yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

4.png

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I siphon at least weekly as well. If its a years old untouched sandbed it can nuke your tank but i think it removes more bad than good. Sand is dirty AF
You literally have puppy/kitten sized animals laying dookies in there, so it might warrant cleaning.
Sesame Street Dancing GIF

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
True story: I haven’t played the most recent Mario despite hearing it is arguably one of the best ever made.

Oh!!! Just got a call from GameStop! The midnight release is on, baby!!!!
Lol, didn't even know that was still a thing. I think the last thing I camped out was Diablo three. Prior to that PS2.

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This SBB “Mojave desert” mushroom is definitely a rhodactis mushroom but it acts like a Ricordea. It shapeshifts, stretches out, shrinks up to half its size at night. The other rhodactis don’t seem to change much day to day. (Discomas on the bottom are looking sad because they were getting hit by that 24k’s long tentacles, just moved them further away).
image.jpg

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, didn't even know that was still a thing. I think the last thing I camped out was Diablo three. Prior to that PS2.
@CodyBot with all that money you’ve got coming in, you can probably afford to buy the digital at midnight and have the collectors edition shipped to you. Also, if you preorder it from bestbuy or something, there’s a chance you could get it the day before. Maybe you just like midnight release lines though I don’t know. :)

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to be testing out the IOAOI fish feeder! Should get here Wednesday or Thursday. Hoping it keeps the tangs from taking all the food lol
Let me know how you like it and take a photo or two if you can. I have the IM one and it’s a neat design but I stopped using it because it just wasn’t working great for me. If the food was too fine, it would just fall through immediately. If it was a larger piece, it would swirl around until it got caught and then I’d come back an hour later to see my fish staring at it still and I have to get the baster out to break it up.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@CodyBot with all that money you’ve got coming in, you can probably afford to buy the digital at midnight and have the collectors edition shipped to you. Also, if you preorder it from bestbuy or something, there’s a chance you could get it the day before. Maybe you just like midnight release lines though I don’t know. :)
Oh I'm already paid in full and guaranteed the copy. I'm going to show up at 8pm and start dropping not-very-subtle hints that we don't all need to be here until midnight. Let's get this show on the road and go home and play. I know the employees are wishing they could be home as well!

I preordered from GameStop and I'm supposed to get some wood plaque thingy that's an exclusive of theirs. Hopefully, they come through on that. Would be neat to hang up in the study!

Legend of Zelda_ Tears of the Kingdom Free Gift Wooden Plaque Gamestop Exclusive.jpg

And yeah, I saw some people that had preordered online got their copies yesterday by some grace of god. Lucky SOBs!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It's only for the biggest of releases, which this is one of them. I know y'all are tired of me talking about Zelda but I feel like a kid again excited for Christmas morning, which is rare these days. I should probably start a pm thread with a few other folks that will be playing so y'all don't have to listen haha

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 6.4%
Back