2013 MTRC Club Meeting Volunteers

bknapp

Has been left unattended
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any word on the jan meeting?

I can host one of the months but i live in a apt.
Seating is very limited lol

I am in the same boat and room is limited, maybe after March when I move I could host.

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to host a meet but one im in clarksville two im gonna be out of town

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

That would be funny. Tell your wife ur having a meeting she has to host while ur out of town lol

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

p woodard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not the ideal month for us but we will do jan. 26 if that is good for all of you bring a chair and a warm coat our house is small and we are doing work on it but if you can look over the mess Im good with holding the meeting here

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We would gladly host in Winchester. Its about an hour 15 mins from the Avenue in Mboro. I have plenty of room for us to spread out. but yea. its a bit of a hike for those who dont drive far on a regular basis. march 30 maybe? I know I am out of town the 16th and the 9th is my oldest's birthday. we might could swing Feb 9th if I dont have to head somewhere for a line review or something important.

Last edited:

solar

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not the ideal month for us but we will do jan. 26 if that is good for all of you bring a chair and a warm coat our house is small and we are doing work on it but if you can look over the mess Im good with holding the meeting here
So is this set so i can request off work?

AirAngel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to host and to be involved. I would prefer in late Spring or Summer when the pond is planted but I can host here in Jan.
I have a good bit of room being single. Been remodeling but other than flooring its nice.
I live in Sumner Co. exactly 30 miles from the football stadium.
Just let me know.
Mike

OP
OP
S

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we are in the process of securing a place in nashville to hold all future meetings at. we should find somehting out by friday as people are still coming back from the holidays. we should have an answer by friday afternoon and i will let everyone thenknow what the plans are. thanks for everyones patience.

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we are in the process of securing a place in nashville to hold all future meetings at. we should find somehting out by friday as people are still coming back from the holidays. we should have an answer by friday afternoon and i will let everyone thenknow what the plans are. thanks for everyones patience.

Update?

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
S

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope.. Waiting to hear from the place. I will post as soon as I hear something.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 25 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 95 66.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back