2015 Dream Tank Giveaway

I got a call from the stand delivery company. Apparently, they have had trouble getting a tractor trailer into my neighborhood because of some issues with the road. The driver asked if I could meet him at the front of the neighborhood and come up with a plan.

We only have one way in and out of the neighborhood, but there is an access road for the construction trucks. I told him to try to drive down that road instead.
 
5199cdc9922b60e0e6ffc24eb936b69f.jpg


c1a6d813885b0ced966d5003f116603c.jpg


d65b11ff7566cd9d9528c45a7152d288.jpg


It was a little scary watching him navigate through the trees etc
 
Awesome!
 
I am liking it.
 
Beautiful Build, Congrats! Coming a long nicely
 
Beautiful Build, Congrats! Coming a long nicely

Thank you. I realize how much I hate plumbing. Especially when it needs to be clean :)

Bought a mini Bubble King 160 for the tank. Just need to move the Nyos now.
 
Very nice!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new