2018 Black Friday sales have begun... :o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to say thanks to Ryan, Randy, Valerie and the rest of the team for another awesome Black Friday week at BRS. I'm all stocked up and have a bunch of cool swag. You guys rock!

re76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uh oh, did I miss the sale? Site seems to be down. Was literally in the process of checking out and now it is non-responsive?

Was getting a shiny new Reeflo Barracuda Gold pump.

@Bulk Reef Supply

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just placed my Neptune and Kessil lights order, but somehow missed the free Somatic reactor banner at the top until right after I clicked submit. Any chance if I email support you guys would honor that promo and let me grab the reactor as a freebie still?
If they catch it before it ships! I know there are still people in the warehouse now packing and shipping so I can't say for sure.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those who r broke like me, I salute you!!!

20181126_212508.jpg

EBNewbie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been stalking this thread since the beginning. I’m looking forward to not seeing so many notifications (not that it was a bad thing), I enjoyed reading everyone’s comments (aside from one person), but I imagine Val, Ryan, and Randy are looking forward to getting a decent nights rest soon. Probably won’t happen for the next week or two, or at least until the rush is done. But I’d like to say job well done to the entire BRS team!
I honestly don't know how @randyBRS and @Ryanbrs are doing it, but they want to do it, I can tell you that much! This has got to be a 16+ hour day for each of them?! I'd expect radio silence from each of them tomorrow, and I really hope I either don't see them at all tomorrow or at least not before noon. Thanks for hanging in there with us! It's been super fun and often hilarious.

Favorite part so far: Ryan's live tour where he put his hand in the tank with Fang and Sir Chompsalot. ;Hilarious

/streamofthought

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 46 53.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.3%
Back