2021 PARTNER DRIVE: $20,000+ in Prizes! Reef Systems, Controllers, LED Lighting and so much more!

chaostactics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@revhtree
Two things.
1. Are there any restrictions on prizes for those of those stationed OCONUS such as Alaska and Hawaii.
2. For the warm climate reefers any chance if now or in the future a snap back option instead of the beanie? Don't get me wrong the beanie is dope but not quite as awesome when it's above 90 almost every day of the year.

Thank you

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is open until November right?

I really want to be a partner plus. Just now getting back to financial stability due to three pay periods with less than 30 hrs a week.

worst comes to worst I’ll just go with the first level. But I’m a bit of a hoodie addict...soo lol

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is open until November right?

I really want to be a partner plus. Just now getting back to financial stability due to three pay periods with less than 30 hrs a week.

worst comes to worst I’ll just go with the first level. But I’m a bit of a hoodie addict...soo lol

Yep you have a little while to do it.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wheres that badge...
giphy.gif

Our "lady" who tracks all the partner info and sends me the list to upgrade awesome members is taking the day off and of course the weekend! HA! I promise to get you all updated by tomorrow evening at the latest!

@revhtree
Two things.
1. Are there any restrictions on prizes for those of those stationed OCONUS such as Alaska and Hawaii.
2. For the warm climate reefers any chance if now or in the future a snap back option instead of the beanie? Don't get me wrong the beanie is dope but not quite as awesome when it's above 90 almost every day of the year.

Thank you

No restrictions but to pay the actual shipping if you win any prizes! :) Also noted about the beanie and will consider this in the future!

Is this US only?

No it's open to everyone! Outside of the US lower 48 you would just need to pay for actual shipping of swag and prizes if you win!

Kris 2020

Super Active Excellent Well Known Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes Nov 2nd and the only way we will sell swag is if we have left overs. But I honestly have it in my heart to open a store soon for stuff you guys might want. It's hard for me to believe people would want branded merch from a brand that I created. Humbling really...

Anyway... THANK YOU everyone who has joined so far! This Partner Drive is not a sprint but a marathon and I appreciate you joining in on the run with us! :)
Zip up hoodies pleeeeeease
giphy.gif

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks you guys!

Oh and we did a zip up jacket last year ad that's why we went a little different for this one!

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks you guys!

Oh and we did a zip up jacket last year ad that's why we went a little different for this one!
Rev saw me in mine at the Carolina Experience show 2019, LOL!!!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our "lady" who tracks all the partner info and sends me the list to upgrade awesome members is taking the day off and of course the weekend! HA! I promise to get you all updated by tomorrow evening at the latest!

No restrictions but to pay the actual shipping if you win any prizes! :) Also noted about the beanie and will consider this in the future!

No it's open to everyone! Outside of the US lower 48 you would just need to pay for actual shipping of swag and prizes if you win!
Hope everyone had a good labor day! Looking forward to this package!

@revhtree didnt make it into the club this weekend didnt have my credentials ;)

giphy.gif

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 66 44.9%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 33.3%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 21 14.3%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back