20g cuc

SteveO83

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2014
Messages
434
Reaction score
167
Location
Clermont,fl
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hopefully this is the right section. What kind of cleanup crew would you all put in a 20 reef?
 
I only have 5 snails and 2 hermits but mines a 20 gallon high
 
In my 42 I have a peppermint for funzies. 1 astrea snail and probably 3 hermits. Light bioload and feeding. Zero algae but the tank is 2.5 years old so I don’t require much cuc. I probably ran 10 snails in the beginning
 
I would love to add a shrimp but my wrasse isn’t going to let that happen
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new