20L Frag Tank / Anemone Build

enlighten

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2023
Messages
587
Reaction score
362
Location
Clovis
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
Just wanted to show off my current frag setup!

20L Gallon tank
Aquaclear 50 HOB
Hygger Mini 1600gph Wave Maker
Aquatop Surface Skimmer
Ai Hydra 26 / Kessil A360NE
Aqueon 200W Heater
BRS Egg Crate w/ custom stand offs from ReefWay

Stocking:
2 - Platinum Perculas
Turbo snail
Astreas
Dwarf Ceriths

Frags:
BTA
Various Zoa
Some LPS

Feel free to ask about the tank, coral, etc!
 
Tanks look great!
 
Nice! That what I am making a 20 l and lighting has me baffled because of how shallow and wide they are. All along I thought it was 30 wide so I was looking at 2 50 watt! I just read a post and now I am confused. I do have 2 90 watt that are still in the box. How many watts does the hydra have? What kind of settings are you running it on?
 
Nice! That what I am making a 20 l and lighting has me baffled because of how shallow and wide they are. All along I thought it was 30 wide so I was looking at 2 50 watt! I just read a post and now I am confused. I do have 2 90 watt that are still in the box. How many watts does the hydra have? What kind of settings are you running it on?
I have done a lot since this post. Currently only running a single hydra, I think they max out around 120w? Here are my settings. Remove the .txt on the file so you can use it, just rename the file.

IMG_0944.jpeg


73593630974__D4D9EF0D-8CD2-4DB0-9506-04DDA6691F6E.jpeg
 

Attachments

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new