220 gal. one year old PICS

familyreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2006
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
Location
Martinez Ga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a pic of the 220 > It was set up April of last year,,,
DSC_0054.jpg


DSC_0055.jpg


DSC_0056.jpg
 
Fabulous! Man I need to make a trip down south! :D
 
Great tank! Did you buy most of the corals that big? I was just wonderin if you have any pics when you set up so we can see how much the stuff grew in a year..
 
Incredible tank! I'd love to know more about the equipment (skimmer/pump/lighting) you use :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new