220 Gallon Setup - Colorado - Will not ship.

Item Price
$2500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

iReefer12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
1,018
Reaction score
877
Location
Boulder, CO
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi all,

I’m changing out the current tank for something bigger in the Summer. So wanted to list this early so I can coordinate the changeover.

For Sale will be the 220 gallon 72”x24”x30” Custom Aquariums Tank. 3 sides Starphire glass. Modular Marine Ghost overflow with beananimal 1.5” plumbing.

The stand is custom built using Oak panels on the exterior. Has a custom canopy to match.

The sump is a ZeroEdge series 7 acrylic sump, adjustable baffles, filter sock chamber etc.

Pickup would be 2nd week of June.

88473C2D-285E-497D-92E7-AFF42FF77DF1.png EEB06D14-D1C5-45B1-B341-8A92F90F89B1.png
 
Where in Colorado are you?
 
full tank shot today.

I will add in a Pentair 40W HO UV & a Frag tank+stand+plumbing to sweeten this deal up a bit.

You can see the UV and Frag tank and more shots of the full build in my build thread.


CDCA0947-4D9A-4B11-800E-66DEF9A4A4BD.jpeg
 
im 5 mins from you but I think i want something bigger for my next upgrade
 
Very nice!! GLWS!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new