225 gallon Lee-mar upgrade (in progress)

That's a nice looking fish!

Thanks Greenmaster.


Here are some quick shots of some of the other fish I added.
sale4of4July272010copycopy.jpg

sale3of4July272010copycopy.jpg

sale2of4July272010copycopy.jpg

sale1of4July272010copycopy.jpg


I've had all these fish for a while. They seem to be getting along well. I also added a purple tang in the tank as well.
 
Last edited:
Very nice Ian...

Is that all your sps? I remember seeing more in there last time I saw the tank, or maybe it looked like more because of the smallewr tank!
 
looks great nice quick video a tease though need a nice HD 3-4 min video.. I love the way that miami hurricane chalice looks hanging of that rock. looks so good there what a nice piece..
 
Male nahacky found its way to the smallest opening between the net and plumbing. Why does that always seem to happen. The female is now turning into a male. Sorry no FTS yet. Soon though, soon.
 
Thanks vnreef.

For everyone that has been asking, here is a FTS that I took tonight.
fts1of1October102010copycopy.jpg
 
Looks GREAT Ian. How are you liking the Sfiligoi XR6? I'm thinking of upgrading and this is what I would light it with. Any complaints at all? Tank looks phenomenal!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new