225 gallon Lee-mar upgrade (in progress)

looking good Ian. :)

is that a BSJF I see on the bottom left? do you have a custom area for his home? always wanted one but never really had a DSB on any of my set ups. I'm planning on having one on the clownfish tank I'm setting up (28g JBJ). also, is your long fin fairy the Rosefascia?
 
Yes, that is a BSJ. The BSJ has done well for about 5 mths now. I don't have a DSB either, but he has made his home in the deepest area of my tank under a coral.

The longfin fairy wrasse is the Cirrhilabrus rubriventralis.
 
Yes, that is a BSJ. The BSJ has done well for about 5 mths now. I don't have a DSB either, but he has made his home in the deepest area of my tank under a coral.

The longfin fairy wrasse is the Cirrhilabrus rubriventralis.
ah sounds good man. Thanks. :)
 
No prob. The only issue with the BSJ I've had it with it burying my coral.
 
Messed around with the camera again. Watch it at 720p.
[video=youtube;-d1JZ2Cs3c0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d1JZ2Cs3c0&feature=channel_video_title[/video]
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new