225 gallon Lee-mar upgrade (in progress)

Yup. I have 1/4" clear netting in a couple aluminum window screen frames that sits on top of the eurobrace of the tank.
 
Last edited:
ah. I see. :)

fixture is awesome!
Thanks, that is because I got hooked up with an awesome custom paint job.


Man, what a sweet tank !!!!!

Thanks


Some fish shots
225-January302011-6copy.jpg


225-January302011-3copy.jpg


225-January302011-2copy.jpg


225-January302011copy.jpg
 
Nice healthy looking fish!

Have you ever had any issues with the Angel or the Foxface picking at corals? Those are both on my "to get" list.
 
Thanks, no problems with them nipping so far. I've heard of different foxfaces nipping at zoas and palys. I don't have any in my display, but a friend has a magnificent foxface with lots of zoas/palys, he has no problems.
 
New additions placed in the tank today.

ORA Snowflake clowns, shots taken while acclimating.
clowns-March032011copy.jpg


clowns-March032011-2copy.jpg


clowns-March032011-3copy.jpg


clowns-March032011-4copy.jpg


clowns-March032011-5copy.jpg


clowns-March032011-6copy.jpg


clowns-March032011-7copy.jpg


clowns-March032011-8copy.jpg


clowns-March032011-9copy.jpg
 
Very nice. 4 of them! Do you already have a nem waiting for them or is that the next purchase? Gorgeous clowns!
 
5 of them haha. Look at the first picture. I am hoping right now they host my Tyree elegance. We will see.
 
The clowns so far are doing great. They are all swimming with each other. They almost never venture out alone.

My fave one out of the bunch.
newfish-March042011-3copy.jpg


Group shots
newfish-March072011-3copy.jpg


newfish-March072011-4copy.jpg


newfish-March072011-6copy.jpg
 
Thanks Marvin. This morning one of the snowflakes was hosting my welso.
 
Two new wrasses also added, picked up both from Karson @ Aquactic Collection.

cirrhilabrus beauperryi
unknownwrasse-March082011copy.jpg



Cirrhilabrus condei
unknownwrasse2-March082011copy.jpg
 
Will watch out for it. My long fin fairy is the aggressor right now.
 
Karson is a good dude, nice pick up....where did you find your clowns at? They are al really nice....LOL you couldn't pick what ones you wanted so you just bought them all LOL, Baller.... I just picked one up from Tec, I am trying to decide what I want to pair him up with, I think I might try to find a Wyoming White :moneygrubber:. I really would love to come by someday and check out your tank and maybe pick up some frags....:wink:
 
Last edited:
The long fin has calmed down quite a bit the conde is a bit timid right now. I have the cirrhilabrus beauperryi in a box to keep the long fin away. The long fin is almost completely ignoring the beauperryi after a day.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new