225 gallon Lee-mar upgrade (in progress)

I just switched the rena feeder pictured with a smaller eheim one. Currently I have a mix of Otohime food from Reed mariculture in the feeder.
Reed Mariculture - Otohime Fish Feeds
I have the S1 and S2 size in the feeder. I have it just feeding a small amount twice a day.
 
Thanks Gadgets. Here are some new shots.

Wellso
topdown-December292010-8copy.jpg


Peach Astro
topdown-December292010-4copy.jpg


topdown-December292010-2copy.jpg


topdown-December282010-8copy.jpg
 
Awesome my friend!
 
I don't come here much as you can see from my posts. I try to limit myself on what forums to visit. :haha: I did a google search for a specific product and came across your thread. But I do have a question on your journal on our club forum though. Hehe. :bigsmile:
 
Sorry missed it. Got it answered now. Let me know if you have any other questions.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new