225 Gallon Tank Part out!!

Radonna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank You very much

I just wanted to let you know how awesome you guys are. I wish my husband had know about your club, he would have loved it and been very active in it.I want to give a huge THANK YOU to Matt, Chris, and Jay. Matt your caring and concern was great and you offered to help me and got the ball rolling.Chris and Jay thank you for being so dedicated to this hobby and for all the time and hard work you provide to get this done and help out. I was totally lost and overwhelmed about how to break down and sale my husbands pride and joy. I wish there was more I could say or do to let you know just how much it has help and what a load it has taken off my shoulders. I am very grateful that I know the tank and fish that he loved so much is with people that feel the same about this hobby as he did.Thank You again!!!!!!Radonna

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to let you know how awesome you guys are. I wish my husband had know about your club, he would have loved it and been very active in it.I want to give a huge THANK YOU to Matt, Chris, and Jay. Matt your caring and concern was great and you offered to help me and got the ball rolling.Chris and Jay thank you for being so dedicated to this hobby and for all the time and hard work you provide to get this done and help out. I was totally lost and overwhelmed about how to break down and sale my husbands pride and joy. I wish there was more I could say or do to let you know just how much it has help and what a load it has taken off my shoulders. I am very grateful that I know the tank and fish that he loved so much is with people that feel the same about this hobby as he did.Thank You again!!!!!!Radonna

This is what it's all about folks! Reefers helping other reefers.

Thanks Radonna for letting us make a mess in your living room today.:wink:

fireman23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish i didnt have the kitchen renovation to do otherwise i would get tank now. Bad timing for me. I want it but will be several weeks. If still available i will take it.

cschumaker

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm definitely interested. Just need to make sure I won't have to sleep on the couch and that I can get help extracting and loading it LOL

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 14 13.7%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 47 46.1%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 35 34.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back