230g reefpoint

Just be sure not to do mistake I did, when algae started to decline I continued to dose KH2PO4 and NaNO3 as usuall. In just 2 days between measurements PO4 spiked to 0,2 and some acros got beautiful brown color :)
OK, I'll watch for that. Brown acros! I shudder to think! I've been testing for NO3 and PO4 daily since starting the treatment.
Thanks
 
few pics
 

Attachments

  • DSC_3974.JPG
    DSC_3974.JPG
    168.1 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC_3984.JPG
    DSC_3984.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC_3989.JPG
    DSC_3989.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 62
and some more
 

Attachments

  • DSC_4023.JPG
    DSC_4023.JPG
    163.2 KB · Views: 61
  • DSC_4007.JPG
    DSC_4007.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC_4073.JPG
    DSC_4073.JPG
    157 KB · Views: 88

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new