24.09 Gallon AIO restart.

Marine2149

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2020
Messages
131
Reaction score
85
Location
Phoenix
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About a month ago I pulled out the old saltwater Aquarium equipment and decided to give it another go. First time ended bad due to my move into my new home. Good thing I won't need to worry about hiding my tanks from my apt leasing staff.

I just reached stability. I've only added a pair of Clowns and a wasser. I just got some corals and snails to keep the place tidy.
20220323154307.jpg
20220325041255.jpg
20220403095903.jpg
Screenshot_20220404-234640.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new