24 Hour Live Sale Is Back....WWC Tax Time LIVE SALE!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowsound

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey... what's the name of this one, and will you have any frags of it during the sale?!!

Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 8.44.06 PM.png

Cho's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just bought my shipping module. Long time Reef2Reef follower. Looking forward to my first live sale. Should be fun. The teaser pictures look awesome.

pugcrush

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like the site has a new host since the last live sale I've been in. Anybody else able to save payment method?

enveetie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so is the live sale only one item at a time up for grabs? or multiple quantities of the displayed item?

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so is the live sale only one item at a time up for grabs? or multiple quantities of the displayed item?

There is just one of each item. They will list anywhere from 1 to 5 or 6 items with links to their website. Click on the link and then add it to your basket and check out. First to pay gets the coral. You will be amazed at how fast items will go. As soon as you click on the link it is already gone. Previous sales have had up to 1000 people watching the live sale and only a hand full actually post and make the sale fun.

enveetie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With that kind of competition, it doesn't seem like fun :( I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but it sounds like the chances of buying anything seem slim to none. I'll be around to try my luck, but it sounds frustrating.

Thanks for the reply, also.

thatguyZach

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With that kind of competition, it doesn't seem like fun :( I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but it sounds like the chances of buying anything seem slim to none. I'll be around to try my luck, but it sounds frustrating.

Everyone is after something else and usually there are more than just one of one piece it's just a different frag. It can be lots of fun and with it being a 24 hour sale anything can come at any time so you may be the one up when others aren't and get some beautiful pieces. :)

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Welcome to R2R.....:)
It depends what you are looking for. If you are looking for friends, fun, chatting and coral then you are at right place. But if you just think, you will get some corals easily and thats all then you will get frustrated very soon. Enjoy the sale and keep trying you will eventually get whatever you want. By the way all my WWC corals are from sale like this....:D

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey... what's the name of this one, and will you have any frags of it during the sale?!!
Gonzo's Blueberry Diesel, and yes there will be several going up during the sale! Best of luck!

Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 8.44.06 PM.png

What's the name to this beaut? Red polyp one at the end
WWC Helios Acro! I love this one as well :) The polyps turn even more red once it grows out!

What happens to the shipping payment if I'm not lucky or quick enough to purchase anything during sale?
We would be happy to refund you, or you are more than welcome to use it for credit sometime in the future :)

It looks like the site has a new host since the last live sale I've been in. Anybody else able to save payment method?
Yes, it is a new host, but by far the best way we've found is to allow Chrome to autofill your payment info.

It's tons of fun if you're patient ;) Maybe have a plan (checklist) on what you would like to add to your reef, rather than going for the first/second piece you see on every coral post we make.

Also, make sure you only have 1 coral in your shopping cart at a time! The number one most frustrating thing is having a coral in your shopping cart that has already sold, as if one of them is sold, you will not be able to check out. So always clear your shopping cart and start fresh each time :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little more than 24 hours to go! Do you have your shipping module purchased? Take advantage of the cheaper shipping and the free T-Shirt! Offer ends at midnight tonight!

Please just let us know what size you would like when you check out.

WWC_tshirts-2.jpg

_

Michael Montgomery

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THIS is going to be important! LOL

"Also, make sure you only have 1 coral in your shopping cart at a time! The number one most frustrating thing is having a coral in your shopping cart that has already sold, as if one of them is sold, you will not be able to check out. So always clear your shopping cart and start fresh each time :)"

Michael Montgomery

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never done this before sooooo as a 'first-timer' and only recently into corals, I'm TRYING to keep a list of "easy" or beginner corals handy. But some of these look SO dayum good, I KNOW I'm gonna end up buying some I probably shouldnt own yet. LOL. Worse case, trade them to local reefers..RIGHT?? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 108 75.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back