24 Hour Live Sale Is Back....WWC Tax Time LIVE SALE!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
taxtime_instagram2.jpg

WWC TAX TIME 2017 LIVE SALE RULES
  • Re-Fun your Refund! Sale starts Saturday, February 25th at 11 A.M. est and goes on for 24 hours straight until 11 A.M. est the next day! We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in this thread with a title, picture, the sale price and a link to purchase it from our site. You can only go through the link posted here to buy the coral. You must complete checkout first to win the coral. The same item can be in multiple carts simultaneously, first one to finish checkout wins it and takes it out of stock.
  • Communication will be through thread posts and Private Messages only. Over 1800+ corals total will be posted at random times throughout the whole 24 hours. Expect a batch of 3 - 10 new corals posted every few minutes. You snooze, you lose! It can be sometimes difficult to win items at peak times, just have patience it is a long sale and please stay positive.
  • All orders are final no refunds on livestock. No credits, promotional gift cards, coupons, or extra discounts can be used towards any items in the sale. Our 10-Day Guarantee applies to all corals we ship.
  • NO FREE shipping unless combined with a website/ebay order that already has shipping paid for.
*Please include your full name from your order in any PM or post communications regarding orders. We cannot identify you from your R2R screen name.

RAFFLES & PRIZES

Artboard%201.jpg

Artboard%202.jpg

• 1x Ecotech Marine XR30W Pro Gen 4, 1x RMS 30 Tank Mount, 1x Power Supply Bracket
  • WWC Illuminati Zoanthid Frag (multiple polyps)
  • WWC Wacko Acropora Frag (1" frag)
  • There are 2 ways to enter the raffle drawings. Make a purchase during the sale. Or make one post every hour during the sale for the full 24 hours. If you do both you get 2 entries. You can only win one raffle prize. Raffle drawing results will be posted within 1 week of sale. Those who make a post every hour do not have to say "check in" just make at least one post every hour. Please PM us after the sale if you make a post every hour so we can include you in the raffle.
  • We will post corals priced at $5 each throughout the sale! You can buy a maximum of 2, and you must buy at least 1 non-$5 coral for each $5 coral you purchase.

SHIPPING

• Pre-Sale shipping will be discounted to $24.99 ($14.99 FL)! Shipping during the sale and after will be $29.99 ($19.99 for FL residents). Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day. Purchase a shipping module below, click on the day you would like your order delivered.
  • Out of state shipments will be delivered Tuesday, 2/28 - Wednesday, 3/1 - and Thursday, 3/2. (Florida shipments will be delivered on Wednesday, 3/1 - Thursday, 3/2). In-store pickups will be allowed on or after Friday, 3/3. Just choose "Live Sale Shipping/Local Pickup" at checkout.
  • You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just choose "Live Sale Shipping/Local Pickup" at checkout so you are not charged for again for shipping.
  • No piggy back shipping with other people. We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.
FREE T-SHIRT PLUS DISCOUNTED SHIPPING IF YOU PURCHASE SHIPPING BEFORE MIDNIGHT 2/24! Just put what size you would like in your order notes at checkout. (Sorry no XXL right now)

Coronus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok, I think I understand. Buy it on this thread by clicking the photo and it will take me to the second site.
Question, how can I get a shirt if I am doing pick up only? I will be in Orlando Tuesday so I will pick up everything then?

pugcrush

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it's $54.99 for shipping?
Select your desired ship date. When checking out, select 'live sale/pick up' (worded something like that). Don't select the shipping option.

enveetie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered the shipping date, created an account on WCC, but am unable to find an option to store billing information. Is this option available at all?

This is getting serious!

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered the shipping date, created an account on WCC, but am unable to find an option to store billing information. Is this option available at all?

This is getting serious!

No you can't store it on their site. You can store it within your browser or use a third party software.

enveetie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No you can't store it on their site. You can store it within your browser or use a third party software.

i can't beleive you're telling me this... arent we competitors now? or rather, in 10 hours? ;)

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thoughts for the live sale!

Prices – They are good prices for WWC items. Maybe you can get a better deal on coral at your LFS, but it isn’t going to be that exact coral and most likely hasn’t been growing in an aquaculture facility for a year or more. There is always one or two people that try and make a stink about this at the beginning of the sale. Please don’t be that person.

I can’t get any corals. Well, join the crowd. There may be up to a 1000 people watching the sale and I bet a lot of them are trying to buy the same coral you are. Just keep trying and you will get a few before it is over. There are 1800 corals so you should be able to get a few unless you are just here for 2 or 3 certain pieces. They also usually offer a LPS and SPS pack at the end of the sale that are great prices.

If you put a coral in your shopping cart and then decide not to buy, be sure to DELETE it from the cart. Again, be sure to DELETE it. There seems to be someone every sale that puts the $500 coral in his cart not intending to buy it. Then later they see a coral they want and go thru the entire process not paying attention to the cost on the screen and bam, they are now the proud owner of a $500 coral they had no intention of buying.

If you want to have your credit card info saved you will have to do it thru your web browser or a third party piece of software. WWC’s website doesn’t offer that feature.

Here is a link to the start of the last WWC live sale: Read a few pages to see how it works.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/w...2016-shop-til-your-mouse-breaks.273843/page-8

Have FUN. Strike up conversations with other members to pass the time. Post pictures of your tank or corals. Ask questions about certain corals. Ask non reefing questions. Just remember, if you ask about sports, everyone already knows that Soccer is the greatest sport on the planet.

enveetie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
barca barca barca :p as a live sale newbie, i would like to thank you for that post.

Medici

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I can pay for shipping at the time of purchase? Or I can only buy something if I prepay for the shipping that's on the first page?

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I can pay for shipping at the time of purchase? Or I can only buy something if I prepay for the shipping that's on the first page?

You can buy the shipping at any time. I wouldn't try to do it when purchasing the coral. That just adds more steps to the purchase process which means someone else could buy the coral while you are adding the shipping module. You can always just wait until the sale is over and buy it. I've done it that way before. The price may go up though after the prepay period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 28 22.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 89 71.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.0%
Back