24 Hour Live Sale Is Back....WWC Tax Time LIVE SALE!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsev03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I going to be able to do this with my iPad? My computer is not connecting to the internet. Anyone have experience doing it on iPad?

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I going to be able to do this with my iPad? My computer is not connecting to the internet. Anyone have experience doing it on iPad?

I have scored a couple off the I pad mini. Make sure you are setup, if you are not already with the World Wide Coral site and it make things so much eaiser. If you have shipping paid for then you are setup. Make sure you have all you information saved in safari or the browser that you use and if will make purchasing faster.

cdmckinzie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will have nice stuff at Reefstock and the Live-sale, the live sale will have more corals overall for sure but Reefstock will have a great amount too. Both will be awesome Regardless!!
What about reef-a-palooza in Orlando? I am so upset I won't be able to get any corals in this sale. We are just about to start setting up our first tank, finally. Still need an ro/di and some live rock. But it will be ready by r-a-p.

Jimbo662

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This sounds like it's going to be something like speed dating on ebay! ;-)

Amydionne

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry but you only had until midnight of last night to get that deal. After that it goes back to normal price and you dont get a free t-shirt
I thought your website said Florida shipping is 19.99 so it's still not 29.99 and okay about the shirt I saw it It had to be ordered before the 25 but the 14.99 I thought said before the start of the auctions. Either way I'm in Florida

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time participant. Hope it's as fun as it seems!
It all up to the user, Don't get frustrated, meet some new friends, and be nice and it is a good time.

Medici

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First post will b on page 1, or latest page?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yrs, there will be tons of corals at Reef-A-Palooza Orlando. You can still follow the thread :)

What about reef-a-palooza in Orlando? I am so upset I won't be able to get any corals in this sale. We are just about to start setting up our first tank, finally. Still need an ro/di and some live rock. But it will be ready by r-a-p.

Blmain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember this from last year! It was a lot of fun! All I have to say is.....RAINBOW ACAN PLZ(who remembers that guy?)

cdmckinzie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are ya'll ready for this Live Sale??

I'm not sure if everyone can hang with us...

Here are some more teaser photos to get pumped up about!

WWC_5310.jpg

WWC_5281.jpg

WWC_5283.jpg

WWC_5284.jpg

WWC_5293.jpg

WWC_5296.jpg
I wish I knew someone with a tank that could hold some for me. I LOVE that blue mushroom!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
News Flash! Our eBay auctions just went up last night, so get your bids in now to take advantage of even more crazy prices! Remember there is no reserve and all auctions start at 99 cents!

Coolest part of combining eBay with your Live Sale Purchases is that you don't have to pay for any additional shipping! It's a great way to pick up additional corals and make the shipping you paid more worth while!

So get your bids in and come right back!!!

Here are a few teasers of what currently up!

Click on any photo to take you there!

pugcrush

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought your website said Florida shipping is 19.99 so it's still not 29.99 and okay about the shirt I saw it It had to be ordered before the 25 but the 14.99 I thought said before the start of the auctions. Either way I'm in Florida
You have to order the 19.99 FL shipping package on page one. At checkout, select live sale/pickup (that's where you are seeing 29.99).

Fin Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm ready to shop, but i forgot to add my t-shirt size in the comment section when I purchased my shipping. How can I handle this to avoid another XL... I need a M. @WWC

Amydionne

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have to order the 19.99 FL shipping package on page one. At checkout, select live sale/pickup (that's where you are seeing 29.99).
I did click the shipping on page one, i still got 29.99 needless to say I paid 29.99 how can I fix this? I am sorry i am pain im new at this

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 31 51.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 4 6.7%
Back