25 moorish idols

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WMR, I have an interview that sum up my philosophy on fish food.

Hey Pablo! Great to have you here on R2R I have to say I have yet to try your food but I think I might have to in the future now. How big of a tank (Dimensions as well) are those beautiful fish in??

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Pablo Tepoot welcome to reef2reef.

IMG_20191112_193349_01.gif

sullyman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If a family fight breaks out I'd be happy take any one of them like a foster home, lol
that video is incredable, I've always thought of the Moorish Idol as the holy grail of
fish and to maintain so many you're doing amaizing

TheOne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They were fed exclusively on NLS from day one. Why feed nori or other food when the food contain 9 varieties of seaweed and the best protein such as antarctic krill, squid and fish? NLS is a complete balanced diet. I hate to sound like a promoter, this is why I very seldom participate on the forums. Many of you might not even know that NLS will prevent hole in the head, lateral line disease and fin erosion.

It's ok. A good product will promote itself. I have been using NLS since day one and after years of using it I haven't found anything better. Keep doing what you're doing because it is most definitely working. Thanks

Potatohead

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just in Bali last month and seeing these fish the size of dinner plates in the wild is absolutely breathtaking. Steps towards being able to home them in aquaria with a much better success rate would be amazing.

OP
OP
P

Pablo Tepoot

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Pablo! Great to have you here on R2R I have to say I have yet to try your food but I think I might have to in the future now. How big of a tank (Dimensions as well) are those beautiful fish in??
The tank is 500 gallons. Dimensions is 30"X30"X96". Post the results after you use our food.

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Pablo Tepoot

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mr Tepoot, Welcome to Reef2Reef and thank you for all your contributions to the aquarium industry! Are you only feeding your New Life Spectrum foods or are you feeding frozen foods & nori also?

Here is an example of my 2,000 Gallon Tank from 10 years ago. It was fed NLS exsclusively. Notice the vast variety of species eating NLS food and thriving, like Parrotfish, Butterflyfish, Angelfish, Batfish etc. Most of these fishes were raised from small/ juvenile size on exclusively our food. Unfortunately, we lost these fish in an accident, I was so heartbroken and devastated, I took a break from Saltwater for a while.

Here is example of my 2,000 gallon tank that I restarted and is also being fed NLS exclusively for almost 8 years and counting.

Other than water quality, nutrition is the most important aspect of fish keeping! If you vent read my fish nutrition article, I will include the link below.

http://nlsfishfood.com/nutrition-articles/facts-fish-nutrition/

Last edited:

CavalierReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing! Happy they are still doing well. Thank you for sharing and please update us with Moorish Idol "eye candy" from time to time.

SDK

Reef Diver
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

I started using NLS foods when they first became popular in the African Cichlid hobby, and currently use your marine pellets. Good to have you here and I enjoyed the videos!

Last edited:

plopezmd

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Mr. Tepoor. I recently ordered the Thera +A in anticipation of some new fish that I will be purchasing for my new tank. I have read many posts and reviews on your product during my research for fish food, and was very impressed by all of the positive comments/feedback. Thank you for joining R2R!

flagg37

Custom stair builder - TreeofLifeStairs.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve used LRS in the past and really liked it. Your food looks to be great too. I’ll have to give it a try.

I hate to be that guy but, 96”x30”x30” is about 375 gallons. Do you have a 125 gallon sump to make the total volume 500 gallons?

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back