250G DD SPS Reef

Great job on the re-aquascape! Hopefully you have great results with adding fish in few weeks.
 
QT update

I recently moved my qt tank into the house because the weather out here in the BAy Area has been heating up. The garage is no longer a cool stress free spot. I am happy though because it means ill be able to keep a better eye on the new fish during the QT process. Here's a shot of the QT setup, just a few tweaks left and ill be ready to get back to having fish.
 

Attachments

  • 2014-06-02 19.39.27.jpg
    2014-06-02 19.39.27.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 202

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new