• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

250w de Hamilton fixture+ballast - $100

Item Price
$100
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jacked Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,058
Reaction score
1,533
Location
Pensacola
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
250w de fixture with ballast, and led moonlights. Not to sure on the model as I 3 from a tank breakdown and only need two of them.
Will do shipping, buyer pays, but the ballast is very heavy so It may be expensive. I do have some smaller items I could throw in to make it more worth it for shippers.
IMG_1949.jpg

IMG_1950.jpg
 
I can't seem to figure out how to send pm..
 
Sorry, I'm new!! Send me a message. I can find those
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new