26G Peninsula Stocking - Help

mgh723

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2023
Messages
10
Reaction score
10
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 26G Red Sea Max Nano Peninsula. I’ve had two clowns in there for a month and the tank was up for 3 weeks before they were added.

Will the following fish be a good fit together in the tank, with the clowns:

Yellow Watchman Goby
Molly Miller Blenny
Possum Wrasse


I’d like to get the goby and Blenny small from Biota. Thoughts?
 
They should be fine...but can you remove the clowns first and let the fish grab some territory before the clowns go back in? I'm worried about your possum wrasse, as they can be quite timid. It's unlikely that the other two will be perceived as territorial threats by the clowns.
 
They should be fine...but can you remove the clowns first and let the fish grab some territory before the clowns go back in? I'm worried about your possum wrasse, as they can be quite timid. It's unlikely that the other two will be perceived as territorial threats by the clowns.
i can try to get them in an acclimation box for a little while. So far it’s just the clowns in there.. I know - rookie mistake.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new