OP
MrsBugmaster

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fish club this afternoon. It’s the welcome to new members meeting, so it’s a “pitch in “ or what I call a “potluck” depending on what part of the country you’re from.
What do you call it?

OP
OP
MrsBugmaster

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I made a chocolate bourbon blackberry cake for fish club.
IMG_6345.jpeg

OP
OP
MrsBugmaster

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea, that looks good!! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Never made this recipe before so I hope it is good. I usually don’t like taking something I’ve never made before in case it isn’t good. I already know I’d make a different icing recipe than the one that came with one.

OP
OP
MrsBugmaster

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The regals from TSM are still declining in health so I’m not getting them :crying-face: They gave me a credit only not a refund like they use to do. At this point I’m thinking I will forget them all together. Thought about getting a couple captive bred ones but they will so tiny I’m not sure if they would survive the larger angels. But on the other hand, maybe they will be so tiny the larger angels will not pay any attention to them. I want to get the scribbled and blue face in the 270 and out of the smaller observation tank. But first I probably need to add the yellow tangs. So still be a couple weeks before they are ready to be added.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's a hard pill to swallow , way to go TSM... :(

OP
OP
MrsBugmaster

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a hard pill to swallow , way to go TSM... :(
Yeah, I’m really disappointed and really wish I could just get a refund. At least the credit doesn’t expire cause it will take me awhile to use that one up considering the price I had to pay upfront for them.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Double check the fine print , pretty sure credit / giftcards expire in 90 days...

OP
OP
MrsBugmaster

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Double check the fine print , pretty sure credit / giftcards expire in 90 days...
I asked in the email and he said it doesn’t expire so I have it in writing!!

OP
OP
MrsBugmaster

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a text from our daughter at 1:20 this am :

“Welp Victor almost got mauled by the neighbors f***** mastiff. He went out to smoke and the dog broke its chain and came running for him. I got the dog back to his yard and no one got hurt, but the second I tried to walk away the dog tried to test me and come after me. The people came out and recalled him. I warned them next time they come back into my yard I’m calling animal control. They didn’t say anything directly back to me they just yelled at the dogs and got them to shut up :/ “

These people have 3 big mastiff type dogs that live outside on a chain. :crying-face: No fence around their yard. Our daughter does not have a fence either. I had an encounter with one of these dogs too right after we bought the place and were there working in the backyard. Don’t have money right now to fence in the yard but need to do something. As a vet tech she does know how to handle aggressive dogs. But she’s only 4’ 11” and these dogs weigh more than she does.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got a text from our daughter at 1:20 this am :

“Welp Victor almost got mauled by the neighbors f***** mastiff. He went out to smoke and the dog broke its chain and came running for him. I got the dog back to his yard and no one got hurt, but the second I tried to walk away the dog tried to test me and come after me. The people came out and recalled him. I warned them next time they come back into my yard I’m calling animal control. They didn’t say anything directly back to me they just yelled at the dogs and got them to shut up :/ “

These people have 3 big mastiff type dogs that live outside on a chain. :crying-face: No fence around their yard. Our daughter does not have a fence either. I had an encounter with one of these dogs too right after we bought the place and were there working in the backyard. Don’t have money right now to fence in the yard but need to do something. As a vet tech she does know how to handle aggressive dogs. But she’s only 4’ 11” and these dogs weigh more than she does.
My sister has had 2 cane corsos. I bite you're going to the ER. Mastiff breeds are not a joke. Their bite force is meant to cause serious injury. Even when playing, they can leave huge bruises. Seems like people own certain breeds just to have them.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 58 39.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 42 28.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back