270 Gallon "Fish Pairs Themed" Upgrade

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I'm definitely too lazy for that many things in the mix. also, I have roids, but I have nutrients through the roof, so they will have to wait.

Thanks for the help!
I only do that to feed my sticks… sunny x has the simplest form which is snow and mb7 and that alone works very well! I have problems with super low nutrients so I started loading the snow to spike my tank.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only do that to feed my sticks… sunny x has the simplest form which is snow and mb7 and that alone works very well! I have problems with super low nutrients so I started loading the snow to spike my tank.
I saw the post from Sunny, but there were a lot of words. like the one where miami gives the vodka dosing info.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw the post from Sunny, but there were a lot of words. like the one where miami gives the vodka dosing info.
Sunny doses bacto balance daily “carbon source” by hand. Mine is on a doser but the actual bacteria is dosed by hand when I fell like it.. Sunny does it on Saturdays only. There’s no wrong way to go about it and it’s only complicated as you make it lol.. doing it here or there is better than never… now if you wanna go full zeo or moonshiners it’s a chore

OP
OP
MrsBugmaster

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ready for the eclipse! Traffic is getting crazy with all the people flocking here since we will have 100% totality.
IMG_6135.jpeg

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ready for the eclipse! Traffic is getting crazy with all the people flocking here since we will have 100% totality.
IMG_6135.jpeg
so far our town seems dead. Less traffic than usual because everyone is staying home and I haven't seen the huge influx of people.

OP
OP
MrsBugmaster

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I flew back home on Saturday and it was crazy how many people on the plane were talking about going to Indy for the eclipse. Some businesses are closing others are having eclipse parties.

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I flew back home on Saturday and it was crazy how many people on the plane were talking about going to Indy for the eclipse. Some businesses are closing others are having eclipse parties.
Almost all business are closed here the rest seem to be shutting down at 1.

They announced last year around September they were closing daycare due to the massive amount of people and traffic they expected and school said they were sending home chrome books just in case the kids cant make it back to school tomorrow lol. So far it hasn't been the case, at least in Columbus. Either way, both my kids are super amped to see it. Hopefully the clouds don't ruin it.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This Northern Flicker bird is driving us insane with its constant drumming on the metal fireplace exhaust vent!! It echoes down into the house! Turn volume up on the video.
IMG_6329.jpeg

IMG_6330.jpeg

Yeah they love metal downspouts too. At 5am

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This Northern Flicker bird is driving us insane with its constant drumming on the metal fireplace exhaust vent!! It echoes down into the house! Turn volume up on the video.
IMG_6329.jpeg

IMG_6330.jpeg

We had this with a woodpecker growing up my mom would get out her trusty bb gun just to scare it away.. typically it would come back, but gave us peace for a little while at least :p

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.9%
Back