28g jbj nano cube lighting ...HELP....

MANDAMARIE

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What light setting does everyone run on the jbj 28g nano wifi?? I'm so lost the guy at the store told me run 100% white and 20% blue 20% red and it was burning my corals because he meant 100% blue 20% red 20% white.my corals are still not doing the greatest. My buttons are but that's it! Please help!

reef lover

It's a reef thing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
70 to 80 % blue 20 % white and leave red off for now.

TheHunterYall

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the jbj 28 WiFi running for 3.5 months now. I have similar settings to the above. However, I just rented the par meter from BRS and will let you know how I do.

just returned to the hobby after 14 years, one bright spot from covid. I know the amount of years as it’s the same as my oldest kid,

WiscoFord

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the jbj 28 WiFi running for 3.5 months now. I have similar settings to the above. However, I just rented the par meter from BRS and will let you know how I do.

just returned to the hobby after 14 years, one bright spot from covid. I know the amount of years as it’s the same as my oldest kid,
Did you ever get PAR readings? I have this same model and I am thinking about doing the rental.

Jesse Sunday

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0

Ohhhhh, I didn't know that's a thing!?

Is this what you're talking about? https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/mq-510-full-spectrum-underwater-led-par-meter-open-box-apogee.html

"Buy" it, use it, return it within 60 days minus the $80 restock fee? (++ the shipping both ways)

Thanks!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 43 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 161 66.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back