29g Biocube Center Overflow Issue

galaxynovaLV

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2024
Messages
41
Reaction score
36
Location
Las Vegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just acquired a 29g Biocube and cannot figure out how to get water to flow through the #2 center chamber slots as seen in photo. I have the tank filled as close to top as possible. Should I make more slots that are lower? Any help is appreciated

IMG_4480.jpeg
 
Should flow from chamber 1 to 2 to 3 then back int DT. I have the 32.
 
Those slots are emergency overflow. Should flow into the right side then work across the back to the return. You can put different kinds of media in the different sections.
 
I just acquired a 29g Biocube and cannot figure out how to get water to flow through the #2 center chamber slots as seen in photo. I have the tank filled as close to top as possible. Should I make more slots that are lower? Any help is appreciated

IMG_4480.jpeg
That’s an overflow protection. Just in case your intake gets clogged
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new